Customer Support Specialist at SamCart
SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale.
We are looking to grow our Technical Support Team by adding a dedicated Technical Support Specialist. We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, ultra-hyper, candy-eating, protein-drink-drinking company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. That’s why this position is so important – and why it comes with such amazing growth opportunity.
SamCart’s Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote loyalty and retention in a SaaS environment. You will be expected to be a product expert. The ability to provide product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical in this role.
- Respond to customer inquiries via Intercom chat, email, phone, and video chat.
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to platform usage and configuration.
- Understand and identify customer pain points and help drive the escalations process by coordinating between the product and support team.
- Be proficient in knowing when to use perfectly hilarious GIFs within customer conversations to close their ticket with a smile.
- Act as liaison between the customer, support, marketing, and product teams.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working within a SaaS company
- Has prior technical support experience
- Has excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Has superior customer service skills – owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented (all while maintaining a sense of humor!)
- Is a master of critical thinking - Has the ability to provide innovative solutions or draw reasonable conclusions from provided information/context
- Enjoys working directly with our customers, being their trusted advisor, and understanding the importance of customer happiness in staying ahead of our competition.
- Has knowledge of the JIRA ticketing system, Intercom Customer Messaging system, Google Hangouts, and Slack (major plus)
- Has a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
NOTE: Our company's office location is at the WeWork in the Domain.