Customer Support Specialist at Worksmith
Worksmith is transforming the way high end brands manage their in-person customer experience by revolutionizing the store experience via our modern, easy-to-use facilities maintenance software. Our software-enabled marketplace seamlessly connects retailers, restaurants, salons, etc. with local service providers across the US and Canada to create store environments that reflect their brand.
Worksmith’s software saves time, money and headaches:
For clients, Worksmith provides the peace of mind of knowing any emergency or recurring maintenance need is being handled efficiently and effectively by the Worksmith network.
For service providers, Worksmith is an easy-to-use marketing vehicle that provides job opportunities without the hassle of sales and marketing, billing or collections. Our platform provides the means for local service providers to dramatically grow their business: the top-performing service provider made nearly $500,000 in 2019.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be on the ground floor at this quickly growing company ensuring that our clients and service providers have a smooth experience with our platform.
A few other things to know about us:
We don't settle for good - we strive for great
The market opportunity for facilities management is $50B and we’re disrupting it. From years of experience working with technology startups and enterprise operations managers, we knew there was a better way to find, hire and manage service providers with smart technology, & we set out to build it.
We work hard and play hard
Not only do we strive for great, but we have fun doing it - we promote the phenomenal Austin lifestyle and enjoy team lunches with Franklin BBQ, foodie tours of East Austin, and ACL Festival.
We’re team players
Worksmith is a team environment - We cannot build this company without each and every team member, and we’re looking for people who jump at the chance to get in the game.
We rise to the occasion
We’ve come a long way, and we have a lot to do. We’re looking for those ready to lead by example. If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.
Overview of Customer Support Specialist
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will provide world-class service to Worksmith clients and vendors to support our business needs and continued growth. With excellent communication skills plus a knack for anticipating and solving customer concerns, you’ll guide our clients and vendors to success on the Worksmith platform.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the front line, speaking with customers through Zendesk emails and over the phone to help improve their experience with Worksmith
- Know the Worksmith platform inside and out, from both the client and the service provider perspective
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Communicate professionally and energetically with clients and the Worksmith network of local vendors
- Identify client and vendor needs to provide feedback to other areas of our business such as Product, Engineering, Vendor Success and Customer Success
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the highest quality customer service is provided at all times
The right candidate:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is a team player who takes ownership of and pride in your work
- Displays empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Seeks opportunities to step up and tackle new challenges
- Problem solves proactively
- Based in Austin, TX
- Past experience in the customer service industry
We also look for these qualities in our candidates:
- A willingness to learn
- A positive and hard-working attitude
- Patience and tenacity
- Organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- A work-hard, play-hard culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- 85/15 health and dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Casual, fun work environment: we enjoy team lunches, happy hours, and electric bike tours