Customer Support Specialist at Living Security
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes—not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
Your primary role will be managing the support desk. This entails helping our clients over the phone, email, chat and video conferencing to configure the training platform and resolve technical issues. You will also support our clients when they are running live training sessions so ability to stay calm under pressure and reprioritize is key.
Of course, everything needs to be tracked so you will use our CRM (HubSpot) to process support tickets and log all contact made with clients. Our management team will look to you to provide meaningful client feedback based on this data in order to improve the training platform and make support coverage decisions.
You will also work closely with the Client Support Director and other departments to create client communication on bug fixes and produce professional reports for our clients, as well as internal reports for the Departments as needed.
Job Duties will include:
- Support Desk
- Reply to incoming client inquiries within the agreed upon SLA
- Provide training, solutions, and workarounds
- Test bugs and submit detailed Jira tickets
- Complete internal requests including product configuration
- Provide reporting analysis on tickets
- Client Communications
- Create Support Articles focused on product use and FAQs
- Create weekly product usage reports for our clients. You will also use this data to create high-level internal reports across all client data
To be successful in this role, you will be measured by KPIs focused on ticket management, meeting client deadlines, and effectiveness of support material increasing client product adoption.
Lastly, through this role, you will learn the ins and outs of our products and will soon be the internal expert of everything! This is a great launching pad for a long career at Living Security!Qualifications
- Must have a working knowledge of Zoom
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Excellent grasp of technology and broad computer skills
- Comfortable on camera
- 1+ year of customer service service is preferred
- Some experience with HubSpot or other CRM
- Chat experience
- Experience with security awareness topics
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.