Athena Security is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Video Surveillance Monitoring Customer Support. We welcome your feedback and your outstanding work ethic.
Disturbed by all the shootings and other crimes in the news recently, our founders launched this startup to develop cutting-edge technology that focuses on proactively helping prevent a crime before it happens. Athena Security is dedicated to providing its customers with the highest quality security products and services. Join our team today and be a part of our mission.
In this role, you will perform security-related tasks (electronic security system monitoring, incident and activity report preparation, etc.).
** Looking to fill this position quickly
** Must be able to start working within a week
Essential Functions & Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be able to identify small objects detected in images/videos
- Monitor, scan, and confirm video images and alerts for suspicious behavior or activity, while ensuring immediate, accurate responses
- Respond to alerts and directions from supervisors. Notify and/or dispatch proper response teams as instructed
- React with precision and calm to emergencies
- Handle people under stress with sensitivity and firmness
- Build positive relationships with teammates and customers
- Follow-up on outstanding items and ensure leadership and other teams are aware of issues still in need of resolution.
High School diploma/GED, technical or computer school a plus.
Proficiency with using the internet browsers, Apple Mac or PC computers, and general experience using mobile apps
Ability to work long hours at a computer monitor without degradation of performance.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as needed
- Ability to pass background check; no criminal background and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screen
Read Full Job Description