Datacenter Logistics Coordinator
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
This is a Data Center Logistics Coordinator position on Crowdstrike’s Technical Operations team. On the team the logistics coordinator will be responsible for Crowdstrike’s hardware and software lifecycle from finding what we need to delivery at our data centers.
- Determine capacity needs for Crowdstrike hardware and software.
- Find and negotiate for better pricing.
- Track purchases from Crowdstrike purchasing system all the way until it arrives at our sites.
- Coordinate with co-workers to track deployments and asset life.
- Coordinating disposal of equipment after it has reached its EOL.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous procurement and logistics experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work and Excel), Google Docs and Sheets
- Neat, organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive, self-directing, with the ability to work with little supervision, while at the same time be dependable with daily and weekly tasks
- Able to work with teammates in other time zones
- Previous experience with Oracle’s Netsuite system
- Previous purchasing and logistics experience
- Experience working with vendors in Europe
- Ability to work during Pacific Standard Time
- Interest in data centers
- Interest in cybersecurity
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.