RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exist to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Deal Desk is established to ensure that we are empowering our customers by ensuring RigUp’s workers earn more while saving our operators time and money.
As the founding member of the Deal Desk, you will be responsible for establishing and scaling corporate pricing governance across the largest network of workers and operators within the energy industry. You will be working in service to the company, maintaining a holistic vantage point of our pricing models to ensure that each unique pricing decision is made with the best information possible. This role is high visibility, high impact, and will shape the company’s unit economics across multiple verticals and product lines.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who understands complex financial models and concepts, is operational and data-driven in nature, and can take an objective viewpoint while balancing multiple stakeholders.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain pricing governance across a suite of verticals and product solutions
- Build a small team and coordinate with multiple teams to productize your solutions
- Leverage market intel, competitive data, and learning models to develop an iterative pricing strategy
- Lead the implementation of dynamic pricing models within our marketplaces
- Advise on RFP/RFQ processes, liaise with FP&A to develop creative financing solutions for project financing deals
- Optimize average revenue per user in accordance with company financial goals
- Develop and coordinate rollout plans for broad based change management with respect to pricing
What you should have:
- 5-7+ years of work experience, with positions in highly technical, fast paced environments
- Bachelor's degree from a top academic university
- Keen understanding of gig economy and logistics marketplaces
- Ability to thrive autonomously and solve highly complex problems
- Prior experience building high performance teams from scratch
- Strong stakeholder management, with prior experience liaising with senior management and an executive team
- Customer driven mindset, focused on value creation
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description