We are in search of a knowledgeable, dedicated & passionate DEI Manager; someone who thinks strategically through the lens of ‘equitable design & impact’. Our DEI Manager will help us continue to operationalize our commitment to action -- against systemic racism and for inclusion, belonging and access. Connecting the data-dots between People programs, org-wide engagement data, and overall company performance, you will touch every part of the organization and work closely and collaboratively with a wide variety of Team Members. This role will be an integral part of our People team, working closely as a solution partner with People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Favor’s Senior Leadership to design and develop inclusive and equitable programs, policies and champion a company culture where every single Favor employee can thrive.
- Drive new and amplify existing DEI strategies and methodologies
- Develop & track DEI goals, metrics, & reports that will help us operationalize our efforts & communicate our impact
- Provide counsel and guidance to people-managers on inclusive best practices associated with diverse teams, and align inclusion initiatives with the organizational DEI mission & vision
- Operate as a strategic partner with recruiting leadership, establishing a comprehensive, measurable industry recruiting strategy tied to overall company inclusion and diversity hiring goals
- Work closely with L&D team to develop innovative ways to integrate DEI learnings into our ongoing program offerings
- Focus on growth, enhancement, and betterment by taking a positive and enthusiastic approach to DEI that elevates underrepresented voices, and creates a shared culture of belonging, inclusion, and equity
- Partner and strategize with teams that impact current and future team member experiences including our People Team, ERG Leadership, and Internal Communications/Public Relations Team
- Serve as a bridge between our team members and the People and Leadership teams
- Keep a pulse on the culture and sentiment of team members from a DEI perspective and share updates with the company
- Serve as the internal and external community liaison to develop partnerships and to promote DEI Oversee, support & amplify Favor’s ERG program and collaborate with co-chairs on various initiatives, learning opportunities, etc.
- Contribute to the People team’s collective goal of leading with empathy, kindness, equity and grit
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Background
- Organizational psychology and/or design, DEI, HR, social justice, or program management experience (with an emphasis on business partnerships, employee advocacy, employee relations, change management, or HR administration activities preferred)
- Strong program planning/ownership/management skills; integrating and aligning strategy, processes, and teams is in your wheelhouse; ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience consulting and advising on sensitive issues
- Skilled communication ability; you’re able to distill complex information into digestible and meaningful messages for different audiences.
- An Analytical mindset; You use data to approach problem solving and drive decision making but you never forget that at the end of the day, you’re in the business of helping people.
- You believe in the power of “we”. You know that every team member is Favor and Favor is every team member and that your impact is our impact, and our impact is yours
- Honest & challenging conversations don’t knot-up your shoe laces; you keep running. You take pride in your impact & ability to See Something + Do Something that can be improved at Favor, for Favor
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description