Delivery Operations Manager at Adia
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for an experienced Delivery Operations Manager to join our exciting and innovative team. As the leading on-demand staffing platform in the US, a key component to our success is getting our workers to work seamlessly every day. This isn’t as simple as it sounds -- it involves open communication between our Sales, Product, and Operations teams, as well as aligned priorities and keen project management. That’s where you come in!
Ultimately, we are looking for a self-starter with stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and experience in project management, specifically in delivery of products or services.
- Develop processes and ensure successful delivery of services to our workers and clients
- Collaborate closely with and guide our Fulfillment team to ensure Adia workers show up to any shifts they have booked through our app
- Collaborate closely with and guide our Client Success team to reduce churn and increase client lifetime value of our clients
- Create scalable internal processes to enhance client and worker experience, with the ultimate goal of increasing transactions on the platform and monetizing our services
- Serve as a hands-on escalation point for app users, both clients and workers
- Develop full understanding of Adia platform offerings and value proposition
- Drive business process and technical solution implementation
- Train existing and new Adia team members on delivery best practices and policies
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of project management experience with a company that has a delivery or marketplace component
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Customer/user-facing experience via different communication channels, primarily phone
- A sense of responsibility and accountability that inspires you to be proactive and resolve issues in a timely manner
- An understanding of different types of users and audiences -- and how to adapt messaging to them
- You are process-driven and methodical, but you can adapt to change quickly
- You are equally as excited about high level strategy as you are about getting your hands dirty on a day-to-day basis
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment of high-energy individuals and inspiring people to do their best work
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.