What you’ll be called: Departmental Coordinator (Administrative Assistant)
Where you’ll work: Vendor Network Department
Who are we looking for?
As a Departmental Coordinator at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, driven and creative individual who wants to be a part of a dynamic environment.
The Vendor Network Department is seeking a spunky, energetic and team player looking for a challenging environment and opportunity to proactively solve problems. Our ideal Departmental Coordinator you are detail focused, self-motivated and looking for an organization that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
The Departmental Coordinator will work with the Vendor Network team in a variety of duties and responsibilities including managing schedules, coordinating tasks and deliverables; following systems and processes as well as preparing reports, proposals and presentations; ensuring data accuracy within departmental systems, and assisting with departmental workflow. This person will work with other departments and external partners to ensure all requests are responded to promptly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and track tasks through established workflows.
- Complete necessary accounting functions for the department.
- Develop and update reports, proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate calendars, schedule calls, meetings, travel and prepare agendas and follow-up action plans.
- Maintain customer files and accounts.
- Assist with planning and execution of departmental deliverables.
- Manage mail, email and voicemail and return communication promptly.
- Scan and file documents.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the department.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Handles special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Consistent, detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to keep all information confidential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to draw conclusions based on gathered information and experience.
- Collaborative mentality.
- Possess an excellent customer service attitude.
- Project a mature and professional demeanor at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thrives in a very fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.