Desktop Administrator 2 at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Desktop Administrator 2 will be primarily responsible for Tier 2 support for the organization via our internal service desk. This individual will be responsible for working with our internal service desk team to review escalated incidents and work with Bright Health team members to resolve their concerns. It is the responsibility of this team to review all incoming/escalated support requests and process them in a timely manner according to applicable SLA’s. This individual is responsible for maintaining tickets within the Bright Health ticket system and is also required to take part in an on-call rotation to provide world class support to our Bright team members.
The Service Desk team is part of the broader End User Technology team. As a team we provide IT services and support for all Bright Health employees. Our client is the Bright Health employees, and you will be a part of the team that is the first line of support for overall success. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from small tasks that often happen behind the scenes.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and respond to all incoming/escalated tickets in accordance to SLA
- Work with engineering teams to properly escalate items as needed
- Maintain office presence and availability for onsite support needs as they arise
- Provide regular feedback to Service Desk Manager on areas for improvement, identifying ticket trends, and making suggestions for future service desk enhancements
- Create and revise documentation within IT knowledge base
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Working knowledge of the following platforms preferred: Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Zoom Rooms, and Remote Desktop applications.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- Previous experience providing hands on support for Executive Leadership and Assistants preferred
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.