Desktop Support Specialist
What we do:
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is a martech company focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications. The Cision platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to help with all IT needs in our growing Austin office.
What you'll do:
- Provide high level of customer service
- Provide phone and deskside support to end users across the globe
- Utilize the ticket tracking system to categorize, prioritize and escalate issues as necessary
- Take ownership of issue\request through resolution or escalation
- Assist in the installation, conversion, upgrade, and development of implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users
- Analyze hardware and software problems, perform troubleshooting per approved procedures, identify alternative solutions and take appropriate corrective action
- Perform hardware and software setup, configuration, and testing per current standards and approved procedures
- Identify opportunities to support manual processes and provides cost-benefit analysis of automated solutions
- Help create and maintain system support documentation
Who you are:
- 2+ years of IT (OSX, printers, networking, etc.) support experience
- 2+ years in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and network troubleshooting, web-based application support, and familiarity with the entire Microsoft and Mac user suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related field, preferred
- Strong experience and understanding of Office\O365
- Google Apps and Office 365 experience in a cloud-based environment
- Mac expert who knows the ins and outs of Apple products
- Experience in working with ServiceNow platform preferred but not necessary
- Familiarity with ShoreTel and Cisco phone systems
- Experience in working with Okta preferred but not necessary
- Device inventory and management experience
- SAAS subscription management experience
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and thoughtful and effective communicator
- Excellent analytical and problem solving kills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today’s communication professionals. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive PR, IR and social media software, rich analytics, content distribution, and influencer outreach, Cision enables clients to engage audiences, enhance campaigns and strengthen data-driven decision making.
At Cision, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices across North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees and are always striving to make Cision a better place to work every day. Join us!
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description