“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
The Desktop Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for Tier 2 support for the organization via our internal service desk. This individual will be responsible for working with our internal service desk team to review escalated incidents and work with Bright Health team members to resolve their concerns. It is the responsibility of this team to review all incoming/escalated support requests and process them in a timely manner according to applicable SLA’s. This individual is responsible for maintaining tickets within the Bright Health ticket system and is also required to take part in an on-call rotation to provide world class support to our Bright team members.
The Service Desk team is part of the broader End User Technology team. As a team we provide IT services and support for all Bright Health employees. Our client is the Bright Health employees and you will be a part of the team that is the first line of support for overall success. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from small tasks that often happen behind the scenes.
- Review and respond to all incoming/escalated tickets in accordance to SLA
- Work with engineering teams to properly escalate items as needed
- Maintain office presence and availability for onsite support needs as they arise, will need to be physically in the office during working hours.
- Provide regular feedback to Service Desk Manager on areas for improvement, identifying ticket trends, and making suggestions for future service desk enhancements
- Documentation - create and revise documentation within IT knowledgebase
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Zoom including Zoom Rooms, Slack, Dropbox, and Remote Desktop applications.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- Previous experience providing hands on support for Executive Leadership preferred
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.