Digital Manufacturing ERP Manager - Dynamics at H-E-B
About H-E-B H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
H-E-B is investing in our Plant’s digital footprint, reinventing our systems and data capabilities across all aspects of Plant operations and Manufacturing execution – from OT to IT.
HEART FOR PEOPLE... ability to lead / influence stakeholders?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... expertise to collaborate / lead with technically diverse, cross-functional project teams?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... drive to champion a strategic technology roadmap that can transform H-E-B Manufacturing
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 8+ years of experience working in the Enterprise Resource Planning software field. Focus should have been in financials, procurement and operations. CRM experience is not necessary.
- 4+ years working with the Dynamics AX platform, experience with D365 considered a significant advantage.
- Project management experience required.
- Experience in people management required.
- Experience in the adoption and application of ISA-95 and connecting enterprise systems to shop-floor systems considered an advantage.
- Experience in database design, development, and support considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in diverse, multi-disciplined work groups.
- Familiarity with manufacturing, particularly food and bev, considered an advantage.
What you’ll do:
- You will recruit, coach and grow a high performing ERP team with a mix of technical and functional expertise.
- You will deliver and maintain Microsoft’s D365 for HEB’s Manufacturing Division. This will include Procurement, Operations and Finance functions.
- Your team will work as part of a cross-functional group with project planning and delivery, in-house development, Manufacturing Execution System and Controls systems expertise available.
- You will provide project leadership for your team and take ownership of your team's delivery.
- You will be a key contributor in the relationship with Microsoft related to D365.
- You will manage third party systems integrator’s quality and ensure that H-E-B can be self-sustaining in ERP maintenance, stability and ongoing development.
- You will drive iterative and on-time delivery of solutions.
- You will guide your team to deliver technology solutions to improve user experience and drive business value.
- You'll identify recurring issues and opportunities to improve the delivery process, team success, and business success.
- You will change the Manufacturing Division’s use of technology and lead a reinvention of how we feed Texas with H-E-B’s signature Own Brand products.
Who We Are
- H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation, operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $26 billion
- We hire talented people (116,000+ Partners), and give them autonomy to be creative in how they impact the business
- We're a Partner-driven company with a Bold Promise--Because People Matter
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion as core values, and support them with thriving company-wide programs
- We're a truly original Texas-based company that created the Spirit of Giving to help Texas communities every day
- Once eligible, our Partners become Owners in the company. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company
- A robust Benefits plan with coverage starting Day One
- An 80/20 PPO medical plan with a $30 copay for in-network primary care
- Dental plans, Vision plan, voluntary insurance plans, and flexible spending accounts (FSA) available
- The Partner Care Team, for any time you have healthcare or coverage questions
- Partner Guidance allows free counselor visits, up to 5 times per year for each issue
- Telehealth offers 24/7 access to board-certified doctors over the phone
- Funeral leave, Jury Duty, and Military pay (subject to applicable law)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage after 90 days
- Maternal / Paternal Leave for new parents, adoptions included
- Eligibility for 401(k) participation after 6 months
- Eligibility for quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 10% off H-E-B brand products in-store and online after 90 days
- Access to other savings (gyms, phone, hotels, and more) through an online discount program after 90 days
- Opportunity to become a “Partner-Owner” after 12 months of employment