Dir-Technology at Ascension
Director- Clinical Imaging Applications
This role is remote.
What You Will Do
- The Clinical Imaging Director provides leadership to implement product and service solutions for the customers of Ascension Technologies, ensuring transparency and accountability for all Ascension Technologies' Clinical Imaging Product Line Products. This includes advising and guiding relationship owner functions on key customer solutions to drive the long-term adoption of Clinical Imaging Product Line Products, ensuring proper product alignment to the needs of customers (i.e., patients, clinicians, and workforce), as well as the overarching product portfolio.This role will be responsible for developing an enticing business proposition to move onto standard products. This role is also accountable for product technical health, currency, ability to scale across the enterprise and total cost of ownership. This role will focus on leading teams to implement and optimize Clinical Imaging products and services.
- The scope of responsibilities for this role includes developing standard implementation for the Clinical Imaging product suite including, but not limited to, radiology, cardiology and associated modalities.
- Manage implementation teams and oversee the successful, timely, and cost effective implementation of Clinical Imaging applications for the enterprise.
- Leverage expertise of Relationship and Demand Management to build knowledge about Ascension Technologies' customers; interact with customers as appropriate to understand their needs and desires, conduct market research, and monitor competitor activity to identify market opportunities
- Collaborate with Domain Owners, Solution Architects, and other pertinent teams both within the Clinical Imaging team and throughout the broader Ascension enterprise to ensure comprehensive delivery of customer needs through product and service solutions
- Ensure alignment between product line roadmaps and customer roadmaps
- Maintain alignment with Ascension Technologies' technical standards. Support technology decisions and oversee the implementation, operations, and management of end-to-end product solutions, including strategy, planning, delivery, and operations
- Act as the technology point of contact for any special project assigned by Applications and Platforms senior leadership. This would range from participation in organizational-wide projects representing Ascension Technologies or any ad-hoc product line initiative requiring executive leadership.
- Manage the profit, loss, and budget for the product line; continuously evaluate the product line and associated products through analytics and reporting; develop options to rationalize, improve, and prioritize with the overall goal of product line competitiveness and value to the customer
- Adheres to policies and procedures as related to all aspects of IT contracting and legal processes as well as all financial management aspects to include compliance, capital management, operating budget management and security and controls.
- Looks for opportunities to optimize the product line through analyzing total cost of ownership for Ascension Technologies.
- Evaluates product line performance against expectations and influences changes to programs to improve competitive position and optimize performance
- Nimbly adapt, manage, and maintain products to delight customers and maintain a competitive edge
- Monitor customer satisfaction with products and initiate improvements/corrective actions as necessary to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Create and coach team members by providing guidance and direction to deliver strategic and tactical results
- Develop and enforce standard processes and configuration guidelines
- Validate and test products / services when introducing to any customers
- Decide to retire product / service, understanding customer replacement needs
- Track and continuously assess product / service pricing and costing
- Frequent collaboration with other Clinical product lines to develop best-fit solutions for customers and ensure sufficient support for product offerings
- Master's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Desired Work Experience:
- Five years of progressively responsible experience and leadership required.
Ability to travel frequently (30%) to support implementations and to meet with the Ascension Technologies' workforce and Health Ministry leadership as needed.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.