Director, Business Value and Strategy
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Senior Manager to join our Worldwide Sales and Operations Organization and lead our Business Value Program. The Business Value Program is key to CrowdStrike’s overall sales and growth strategy and is focused on helping our customers/prospects identify, define, and quantify value in implementing CrowdStrike’s solutions. This critical role will be responsible for developing, growing and running the program.
- Take over full ownership of CrowdStrike’s Business Value Program, including current execution, future developments and expansion efforts.
- Conduct both remote and face-to-face value assessments with prospects and current customers.
- Support the sales process through delivery of projects and tools for value measurement and calculation.
- Articulate the business value proposition in a concise, focused message using language each internal and external stakeholder understands
- Partner with Sales Enablement to educate the sales org on business value best practices and trends
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise sales and operations.
- Solid knowledge of cash flow and ROI financial metrics (NPV, IRR, Payback).
- Deep understanding of solution and value-based selling.
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skill set.
- Customer facing experience (ideally at the CIO,CFO,CISO level).
- Strong knowledge of the IT/security buyer and experience with enterprise SaaS
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience in working closely with Finance, IT, and Channel Sales required
- Proven ability to act as a player-coach.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.