Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com is seeking a Director, Caregiver Growth and Retention for the Provider Network organization. This results-oriented and highly motivated individual will lead a recruiting team focused on hiring W2 childcare providers, and a caregiver engagement team focused on delivering a best-in-class experience for those caregivers. Our childcare providers offer quality childcare to families when their regular childcare falls through as part of the [email protected] Backup Care.
The Director, Caregiver Growth and Retention will be responsible for forecasting and planning caregiver growth and retention required to scale our network of caregivers and meet family demand across [email protected] clients. This individual will own the full caregiver lifecycle – from the end to end hiring process of candidate sourcing, interviews, vetting, and onboarding, through to the caregiver journey of training, pre- and post-booking communications and engagement, and offboarding. This individual will be responsible for continuous refinements to increase speed to hire, positively impact the candidate and caregiver experiences, and improve caregiver productivity. This individual will also lead the design of incentive structures to retain our caregivers by making the backup care opportunity highly attractive from a caregiver perspective. Demonstrating business insight and analytical experience gained from results-oriented environments in the past as well as having a growth mindset will be instrumental in this role.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Lead the forecasting and planning for supply of caregivers in the short, medium, and long term
- Lead a team of recruitment specialists, managed by a supervisor, by closely tracking candidate pipeline and driving optimizations to ensure successful volume recruiting of childcare providers to meet parent demand across markets
- Lead the engagement team to effectively manage our caregiver network, drive caregiver productivity, ensure caregiver quality, and create platform stickiness to reduce churn
- Be a subject matter expert on the caregiver acquisition process to drive optimizations in efficiency, candidate experience, and cost
- Be a subject matter expert on the caregiver journey, including churn predictors and re-engagement levers – optimizing for both cost and efficiency
- Drive process improvements across the entire caregiver lifecycle to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and positively impact the caregiver experience, including product enhancements, training initiatives, etc.
- Intimately understand the caregiver experience and devise strategies to improve retention and caregiver satisfaction, comprehension, and effectiveness
- Design and implement incentive structures that motivate caregivers to take more backup care jobs and encourage them to work during times of peak demand
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 7+ years of volume recruiting / business operations / consulting / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations experience is strongly preferred
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Highly developed business judgment, critical thinking skills, and the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- A clear and concise communicator who can synthesize information, highlight key takeaways, and offer meaningful insights
- Experience working cross-functionally and building strong relationships across internal teams to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment.
- Ability to balance strong attention to detail with swift execution and results
- Analytical rigor and agility in using data to advise decisions. Ability to quickly identify data needed to analyze a situation and solve a problem, as well as experience dealing with data sets, manipulating data, and deriving insights
- Self-motivated, hands-on, and able to self-serve to find information, analyze the data, make decisions, and test and adjust to drive execution
- Model and set a high bar for the team to think independently and creatively, communicate frequently and with high quality; then funnel that energy into refined processes and consistently excellent execution
- Experience working closely and communicating appropriately with internal and external partners in a rapid growth environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to include outstanding Excel and data management ability
- Experience with an ATS such as Greenhouse, Fountain, Bullhorn, etc. along with the ability to take raw ATS data exports and translate them into consumable insights (bonus)
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).