Director, Client Implementation at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Our NeueHealth team is responsible for the successful implementation, launch, and ongoing management of NeueHealth clients. As the Client Implementation Director, you are responsible for developing and executing a scaled process for the launch of new client. You will lead multiple, concurrent implementations and operational process improvements in collaboration with clients, internal centers of excellence, and leadership.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Implementation Director job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Implement NeueHealth Clients
- Lead day-to-day cross-functional activities and steward matrixed accountabilities for multiple, concurrent care partner implementations with NeueHealth’s partners, centers of excellence, and in market leadership
- Independently prepare, lead, and facilitate executive discussions and meetings during implementation, including workstreams and Joint Implementation Committees
- Create and manage complex project plans for multiple concurrent care partner implementations
- Document project steps by preparing meeting material, outcomes, and creating summary reports
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure project milestones are met and deliverables are produced by established deadlines
- Identify project impacts by applying critical insights and lessons learned and by facilitating input across NeueHealth’s teams
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure implementation-related requirements are successfully defined and delivered to support active implementations
- Collaborate with business owners throughout the organization to insure exceptional service and delivery throughout implementation or project initiatives.
- Pre-implementation support includes participating in Scope Review discussions on efforts and delivery timeframes
- Lead the change order process to identify changes to scope that may impact delivery/ go-live timeframes
- Support Market Leadership and other Functional Leaders in managing staffing needs to support multiple implementations and initiatives
- Engage external vendors and constituents to explain goal and context of implementation and project scope
- Support development of trusted, long-term partner relationships and success of goals by implementing contractual deliverables on-time and exceeding partner expectations
- Facilitate knowledge and relationship transitions from NeueHealth Leadership team by coordinating with cross-functional teams, and facilitating onboarding of local leaders
- Develop and Optimize Scalable Implementation and Operational Process Tools
- Collaborate with other departments during implementations to create a single project plan across all NeueHealth workstreams
- Develop, optimize, and use implementation governance and tools, including but not limited to project charters, project plans, issues and action logs, status reporting, risk mitigation, and relationship maps
- Contribute to optimizing the care partner implementation processes across all markets and product expansions, while coordinating with allied cross-functional teams to understand and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Develop new workflows and processes (as needed) to support care partner implementation process. Potential workflows and processes are to be determined based on the needs and requirements of existing and new implementations, products, and services
- Develop and leverage tools and processes required to support successful implementation and tracking of new care partners, including but not limited to: Project management tracking tools, CRM, Wikis, Operations Platforms, etc.
- Develop and manage knowledge repository of implementation artifacts/ deliverables and key internal & external documentations
- Invest in learning NeueHealth products and services in the market to enhance functional and technical knowledge of business
- Coordinate implementation efforts, including clinical, technology, analytics, value-based models, provider engagement/relations, and health plan operations. Scope of support includes developing implementation / rollout plans, developing communication and Care Partner playbooks to support rollouts, and project managing specific launch efforts
- Coordinate process improvement initiatives with other team members and organizational components as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six (10) or more years of experience in project management is required; preferably within a healthcare payer or provider
- Five (6) or more years of experience with process improvement and health plan implementation is required
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products and advanced knowledge of MS Project (or novel analogue) is required
- Previous health care experience, preferably in one of more of the following areas: management services organization (MSO), provider systems, health plans, population health, and/or ACOs/ CINs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Six Sigma training or PMP project management certification
- Ability to understand and identify delivery risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
- Proven track record of customer service skills
- Experience leading teams and working in cross-functional environments
- Advanced time management, project management, and analytical skills
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.