Director, Client Success at DISCO
We are looking for an experienced Director of Client Success who is excited to help us grow by streamlining and improving our current processes, to ensure our clients have the best experience possible.Who You Are
- Strong client management and operations background
- Expertise on client feedback and client satisfaction measurement and feedback
- Excellent management and communication skills
- A customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Technologically savvy
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Results driven leader
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for scaling a proactive client success function, including leading a team of client success managers
- Define and execute processes and procedures to ensure quality and scalability of operations.
- Manage a proactive outreach program for users, projects, and clients
- Manage a metrics driven results oriented client success team
- Collaborate cross-functionally within and across the various internal functions
- Help identify product issues from client feedback and assist in finding ways to improve our product and processes.
- Serve as the main POC for any escalations to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.