Director, Customer Care
FloSports is looking for a Director of Customer Care to lead our support team in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment. This is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and delivery of support to our subscribers, partners, and internal teams. This role will focus heavily on the development of operational requirements, process and technology, and delivery of key service outcomes for customers in a sports steaming B2C environment.
The right candidate will have an eye for impactful data, and strong verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be a champion for the Care team and model a service culture company-wide. Weekend availability is expected to provide support during key events. If you are a service-focused, strategic thinker with the ability to balance day-to-day tactics while driving towards long-term goals that transform the business, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, we want to talk to you!
You’ll be reporting to the SVP of Marketing, and will be responsible and accountable for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Foster a great place to work, where teams love to come to work and have the tools, information, and resources to deliver a great client experience on each and every contact. Identify and tackle barriers by working cross-functionally with organizational leadership.
- Develop and manage key metrics to drive performance and business objectives aligned with overall company goals. Drive subscriber retention and upselling opportunities.
- Partner with HR to set strategy for recruiting, onboarding, training, and development of team members, including seasonal contract support.
- Define channel strategy by optimizing tools, technology, and processes. Identify opportunities for improvements, and drive related projects.
- Develop processes to aggregate and organize subscriber data to provide clear and actionable feedback to our product and revenue teams for continuous improvement.
- Drive NPS and CSat improvements through root cause analysis and subscriber data.
- Provide voice of customer insights across the organization, and work with key stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities.
- Optimize service opportunities while managing budget and cost.
- Extensive experience, at least 10 years, of managing operational customer service teams in progressive roles.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven leadership and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s and SLA’s, in a quality-led, fast-paced environment.
- Able to interpret data and intelligence from a variety of sources to develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Technically competent at maneuvering software solutions such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Stripe, SQL, Youbora, Concur, and Microsoft Office apps.
- Background in customer success or service through sales a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment