ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. We integrate with over 12 different industry management systems, and our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 4,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states with plans to include Canada this year. 45 team members proudly boast of a successful 2020 with exciting plans to come in 2021. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will build and lead the customer success team, including Customer Support and Account Management. The Customer Success team will help ensure ePayPolicy customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth for ePayPolicy through renewals and expansion.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Account Management and Customer Support organizations, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Work closely with sales management to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- This role is focused on sales and customer success management and is not a technical support-related role.
- Define and optimize the life cycle for our customers
- Define and launch department onboarding and training
- Manage customer escalations from your direct reports
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate quantifiable value (ROI)
- Monthly analysis of product adoption, NPS scores, etc.
- Implement a method/system to analyze customer health data + track ROI at scale
- 5 - 10 years of management experience leading teams in a software company
- 5 years experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams.
- 3 years experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives, and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid Life and Disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite
- Daily lunch delivery stipend while onsite
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.