Q2 Software is seeking a Director of Customer Support who has a passion for delivering a superior customer experience that differentiates Q2 from its competitors. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Customer Success and requires a customer-centric and employee-focused personality. Essential background experience should include leading large, customer-focused teams, with strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated leader with a passion in career development of individuals and excellent customer service.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of providing a remarkable customer experience in a service-oriented industry. This experienced leader will need to bring expertise in building, leading, and motivating service-focused teams and implementing best practices driven towards enhancing customer experience. The clearly confident, yet humble and curious leader can develop and align teams with strong communication, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Deliver a superior customer support experience to Q2 customers
- Drive the team towards the vision, direction, and culture of Q2 and the Support organization
- Achieve team goals by maximizing the success of the team members through motivating, rewarding, and coaching
- Coach leaders through regular scheduled 1 on 1’s, maintaining employee development and satisfaction.
- Manage individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Engage in continuous improvement (including but not limited to processes, technology, team, customer service, methodologies, and capabilities)
- Analyze results via regular reporting metrics and use these metrics to drive support members and process improvements
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with executive customer contacts
- Work with other Q2 departments on initiatives that will drive down case volume or overall time to resolution.
- Define and develop process and procedures that drive efficiency and consistency in support
- Identify and remove roadblocks
- Manage and address client escalations with a “call first” mentality, someone not afraid to pick up the phone to resolve issues quickly
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other departments and leaders
- Exemplify workplace and business ethics
- Effectively manage projects to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Identify, meet and exceed team and individual metrics that contribute to Q2 and executive management objectives
- Exemplify the Q2 corporate culture and spirit
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related experience.
- 5-7 years of proven experience managing and developing employees
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Track record of leadership success, managing and mentoring teams
- Ability to interface with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Superior analytics, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize issues in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of effective business requirements practices and support methodologies
- A passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of banking practices is helpful
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.