Director, Customer Support
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Support to lead our front-line Support Teams as we deliver memorable client interactions through high levels of technical aptitude, efficient processes, strong relationships with our Product Team, customer ownership, and overall team development. You’ll interact regularly with clients through feedback sessions, business reviews, and client escalations.l You’ll help lead efforts around KPI refinement, process improvement, mentorship, and ultimately the senior leader representing the voice of the customer.
As a successful Director of Customer Support, you have top-notch communication skills (verbal, written, and visual) across multiple audiences while remaining clear, concise, and diplomatic. You’re optimistic, approachable, and a team player who easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with clients and colleagues.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver legendary support experiences for Procore’s Clients, with high CSAT and resolution rates.
- Foster a great place to work where teams love to come to work, have the tools, information, and resources to deliver a great client experience on each and every contact.
- Manage metrics relevant to measure the performance of our support teams including: FCR, CSAT, QC, NPS, and other supporting KPIs.
- Recruit, develop, mentor, and inspire a team of managers and advocates. You’ll cultivate a winning culture measured by high retention and employee satisfaction, resulting in superior performance.
- Ensure an efficient initial onboarding and continuous education process for our Customer Support Teams.
- Regularly meet with clients to address support needs and gather feedback.
- Aggregate and organize customer data and provide consistent feedback to our product team for continuous improvement and contact center deflection.
- Stay up to date on current customer experience best practices and driving thought leadership in the future of Customer Support and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure an efficiently run Support organization that scales.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 - 7 years of Senior Customer Service, Client Support or Customer Success management experience for a SaaS-based organization.
- Prior experience with leading NPS and CSAT for a product-focused company.
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer-facing strategies to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Proficiency in business process innovation and improvement.
- Experience in delivering and leading a Premium Support offering.
- You must be able to clearly distinguish between the big picture items and the important details.
- Experience in managing budgets, forecasting, and productivity analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT).
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth software environment.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.