Director of Education Services at SailPoint
The Education Services Director will have proven experience creating a “best in class” education services business for a high-tech company. This individual will have a background in leading a customer training program comprised of instructor-led training, self-paced eLearning and professional certifications. The Education Services Director will have proven experience working across all functions of a company to achieve business goals.
This position will report to the VP of Professional Services.
- Meet the global education services delivery, development and professional certification goals for SailPoint product implementers and end users
- Forecast and achieve the education services sales and revenue commitments
- Develop and communicate team goals to support the company goals
- Define and measure KPIs to drive towards “best in class” education services
- Define and monitor the education services financial budget to meet margin goals
- Collaborate, communicate and advocate within SailPoint to meet our education services goals and secure the necessary support to enable success
- Develop and grow the education services team
- 10+ years in a technical training role within a high-tech company
- 5+ years managing a training delivery or development team
- 5+ years delivering training to customers and partners for a global company
- 5+ years creating technical training programs for a high-tech company
- 5+ years managing training sales and revenue goals for a training organization
- Transforming instructor led training programs into online self-paced and role-based training
- Negotiating training delivery contracts and terms
- Building partnerships with third party training organizations
- Localizing training content for international markets
- Managing a professional certification program
- Developing business cases for new training initiatives
- Working with 3rd parties around the globe to deliver training
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.