Director, Enterprise Client Success at Social Solutions
The Director of Enterprise Client Success will be critical in the design and execution of a world-class enterprise client journey with supporting program and playbooks. This individual will hire, train and develop an Enterprise Client Success team and collaborate with Enterprise sales counterparts. This individual will focus on ensuring the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS products for enterprise clients, and driving long-term value aligned with our clients’ mission-focused outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Hire, train, develop and manage Enterprise Client Success Managers
- Build and refine processes to drive deeper client value while maximizing revenue
- Manage ongoing client relationships with executive stakeholders as a product and best practice expert for Social Solutions’ top clients to effectively drive high client retention, loyalty and satisfaction
- Monitor enterprise client health and engagement using internal dashboards and account success plans to proactively identify at-risk clients and establish retention and success plans moving forward
- Own all aspects of the enterprise client renewals process, with a focus on high net retention
- Monitor clients through health, engagement, CSAT and other scores and build plans to drive client advocacy
- Support user community initiatives to accelerate engagement
- Develop reporting and analytics to present to internal stakeholders
- Build engagement capabilities that allow SSG to effectively reach and improve strategic relationships with each of these customers based on deep analytics and personalization
- Provide visibility, internal awareness, advocacy and reporting regarding client health, drivers of attrition, and needs cross-departmentally
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing organizations to map complex organizations and ensure a successful enterprise client lifecycle with opportunities for renewal, cross-sell and upsell with campaigns to support
- Develop, prepare, and nurture enterprise clients for advocacy and referenceability
- Serve as internal thought leader on working with Enterprise clients
- Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to enrich client experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive results
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 3 - 5 years Client Success experience working with enterprise accounts/client management experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing and leading a team
- 3+ years of experience in the enterprise software space, preferably SaaS
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field
- Strong technical, presentation, and consultative skills
- Experience in project management is considered an asset
- Proactive, strategic, and analytical thinker with a collaborative approach to problem-solving and project management.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment while still producing very high-quality, detail-oriented work.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as a thorough understanding of investment data and financial analysis.
- Able to travel for client onsite visits or events as required
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.