Director of Facilities at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Lead facilities strategy for RigUp corporate offices and acquired locations.
- Develop annual budget for and manage inventory of RigUp footprint (corporate + acquired).
- Plan, schedule, and manage facilities service and maintenance contractors and personnel, including setting the standard for site service levels.
- Plan for capacity as RigUp grows through a combination of new construction + short/long term leases.
- Develop project development process at all phases: Inception (scope, budget and schedule development), design, bid and negotiation, construction (budget and scheduled status).
- Evaluate acquired facilities and plan for integration (includes contract transition, office transition plan, site branding, facility closures, security services and building access, emergency response, facility service and maintenance, etc)Assess employee impact of any moves or changes.
- Partner with Security and IT on establishing new localized vendors (eg. telephone, network service providers), maintaining workspace technology (phones, printers, etc), and maintaining business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction for all procurement activities, ensuring that facility space, furniture, supplies, equipment and services are purchased at the most competitive market price.
What you should have
- 8-10 years of experience in facilities operations, building management, engineering or construction
- Ability to design, plan and manage construction projects and office moves
- Understanding of concepts and practical experience with planning, scheduling, project management, preventive maintenance, and reliability-centered maintenance philosophy
- Ability to prioritize conflicts and effectively manage multiple projects and assignments under time constraints and changing priorities, including commitment to 7/24 availability
- Experience managing office and/or facility staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for building relationships at all levels of internal and external organizations
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin