Director of Franchise Relations
What you’ll be called: Director of Franchise Relations, KWW
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) is the global arm of Keller Williams, facilitating our growth in more than 35 countries and counting. For more information on KW Worldwide, visit www.kwworldwide.com.
What you’ll do:
Carry day to day responsibility for the growth and operations of the Keller Williams Worldwide division. Partner with worldwide regional leadership from regional launch to achievement, including managing the operations, finances, communications and engagement of the worldwide regions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement Keller Williams systems and models in new regions globally.
- Ensure sustainable value and partnership to our global regions to enable their success in launch, growth and achievement phases.
- In partnership with worldwide regional leadership, conduct annual strategic planning, quarterly business reviews and own ongoing regional interactions and communications.
- Own the finances of the worldwide division including monthly and annual oversight, budgeting and forecasting, billing and accounts receivable, and tax issues.
- Drive cross-functional communication to leverage internal business units to support our global regional offices and influence internal Keller Williams business priorities.
- Thoroughly understand each region’s mission and regional operations to maximize the value of delivery of existing solutions, and effectively identify new opportunities to insert Keller Williams systems, models, tools and technology solutions to increase effectiveness and profitability.
- Work with regional leadership to continue to implement the Keller Williams models, systems and drive the value proposition of KWW.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 or more years of consulting or client/account management experience.
- 4 or more years of management experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Proficient in MS office and Google Suite.
- Experience within a franchise system.
- International experience.
Who are we?
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.