Director of Professional Services at Personify, Inc.
The Director of Professional Services is responsible for the development and management of a range of client success engagement strategies, tactics, to support the company’s strategic growth and drive the value of Personify products and tools for customers. Provides a well-rounded client experience background with excellent leadership skills, and a good working understanding and proven track record in client interactions. Demonstrates excellent consulting and mentoring skills and is masterful at understanding the importance of balancing the sales, delivery and customer satisfaction. This role can be located in Austin, Chicago or DC.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop strategies, plans and content collaboratively across Client Success, Professional Services, Sales, Customer Support, Product Development, Marketing and our Clients to create positive customer experience
• Demonstrate strong project management skills including: conceptualization; analysis; driving alignment; planning resources; managing across teams; managing milestones and owning success
• Manage complex customer projects that work across teams to create a shared vision and plan through execution and measurement.
• Share in-depth knowledge of Personify products portfolio.
• Assist Vice President Client Success in driving client retention and project effectiveness
• Responsible for operation of activities of major significance to the organization. Requires functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
• Creates an environment that encourages innovation.
• Contributes to the Personify professional services leadership team through participation in initiatives, process improvement, and encouraging new offerings.
• Communicates customer success stories to their own practice, other practices and Personify customers.
• Strategic-minded, compassionate, organized and committed. Additionally, he/she must understand and believe that a positive and value-driven customer experience is the common thread that differentiates Personify from the crowd and is critical to forming long-term partnerships.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as second level manager.
• Comfortable working across the spectrum of C-level executives and VPs to set strategy, with leaders of peer teams to coordinate the customer experience and methodology.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Self-motivated and a creative problem-solver, able to innovate in rapid cycles and test solutions to learn what works, then feed insights into a long-term strategy creating the foundation of Customer Success for the future.
• Dedicated to team development: helping Managers and their team members at the onset of their careers to grow in depth and breadth of skill, cultivating their passion, and enabling them to take on increasingly important roles, both inside the team and across Personify
• Strong understanding of non-for-profit space.
• Experience working with YMCA and JCC clients preferred
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Travel: Up to 25%
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Additional duties may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.