Director of Professional Services at Blackbaud
This position will provide strategic direction, be accountable and lead teams within the Professional Services (PS) or Implementation and Activation (I&A) Services functions that deliver solutions to our customers within the Prescriptive CRM & Financials Portfolio. This individual will serve in a client executive project sponsor role and manage a team of Sr. Managers and Managers focused on leading teams, both internal and Partner based, that are deploying our solutions and extending the capabilities of the Blackbaud products that meet our customer’s business requirements. This individual is accountable for a subsection of the Services project portfolio, delivery success and client satisfaction through the achievement of the team’s key KPIs such as forecast accuracy, project profitability and on-time delivery of our commitments.
Key Account abilities
- Executing of new implementations, upgrade projects and enhancement projects in accordance with Services methodology, standards, and contracted statements of work.
- Manage a portfolio within the CRM & Financials space that incorporates Blackbaud products and solutions in addition to services specific solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of business that consists of multiple solutions and is delivered by various roles such as:
- Project Management
- Solution Architecture
- Business Process Consulting
- Interactive Consulting
- Business Analysis
- Testing/Quality Analysis
- Data Migration/Conversion
- Data Integration
- Custom Development
- Report Writing/Business Intelligence
- User Experience Design
- Web Develoment
- Accountable for the delivery of the project portfolio in Red, Yellow, Green (R/Y/G), on time, on budget and with quality.
- Delivery projects within the defined metrics and manages to annual margin, revenue and expense goals
- Meet and exceed the financial targets of the PS Utilization metrics (EU/BU) on a monthly basis.
- Meet monthly and quarterly guidance revenue forecasts.
- Serve as project sponsor within the portfolio of projects.
- Accountable for stewardship of Service Delivery Partners to execute on assigned deliverables.
- Partner with Business Development on contract negotiation with legal, finance and other internal stakeholders as required. Accountable for the approval of sales discounts.
- Accountable for identifying, supporting and delivering methodologies and internal initiatives that support product evolution, growth and change that occurs within the business that provides superior efficiency, reduce cost, delivery expertise, process improvement and quality.
- Accountable for the access and reliability of tools that are required for implementation in partnership with Technology.
- Inform product roadmap through non-functional requirements to improve tooling/supportability/design
- Provide team managers direction in the development of key personnel and maintain high levels of employee engagement.
- Recruit, train and mentor a team that allows the business to expand and evolve.
- Must have experience working with customers within the Non Profit or SaaS space and or deep knowledge of Blackbaud solutions.
- This individual needs to have exceptional communication skills, a strong business analytical acumen, proven delivery successes in complex project implementations, hands-on operational experience and outstanding leadership credentials.
- 6-10 years of experience working to service customers with 3 - 5 years in a leadership role, experience with a service organization, project portfolio or program management
- Prior experience working in a complex software company with a Partner network
- Track record of building strong relationships with customers and other leaders across the organization
- A proven team builder with established track record of driving change and attracting, motivating and retaining top talent.
- A relevant undergraduate degree is required