As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
As the Director of Regional Markets, you will be a cornerstone of executing our strategy to grow our business within a given regional market. This role will hold responsibility for numerous branch offices across the region, and regional success will require building and leading a team, maintaining strong partner relationships, and navigating sensitive and complex business issues. Commitment to people, process, and technology are critical to this role.
The ideal candidate views a good challenge as a puzzle and is creative in developing an approach that will inspire people and drive results. He or she will challenge our team to simultaneously grow the client base, increase field worker placements, and consistently look for ways to drive business model efficiency and effectiveness. The Director of Regional Markets will play an integral part in planning, strategizing and executing our national growth plan. In this role, you will work closely with senior leadership to continually improve systems and processes, and ensure the entire organization is growing effectively while maintaining quality.
What You Will Do:
- Own the success of 3-6 markets - with a commitment to process and holding teams accountable
- Manage and own full P&L for your region, including forecast and reporting
- Effectively manage, coach and develop your team: setting ambitious targets, coupled with the support and mentorship to ensure your team hits them
- Engage with cross-functional teams to plan and execute campaigns to drive revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Be responsible for new office expansion and office operations within your region
- Review performance, measure productivity and always strive for improvement
- Ensure your region is consistently contributing to meeting national goals..if not surpassing them
- Plan and implement procedures to maximize operating efficiency
- Maintain an understanding of area competitors
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers and customers
- Proven leadership experience in leading dynamic, mission-driven teams. Direct experience in staffing and recruiting is a plus
- Ability to plan and execute on both strategic and tactical level
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Desire to develop people, build strong teams, and make an impact
- A passion to evolve and never being satisfied with the status quo
- Strong outside business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record in managing and growing sales funnels
- You are organized. Period.
- Data is your thing and it’s what you use to validate and drive your decisions. You enjoy analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions.
- Best-in-class communication skills with an ability to help a team thrive and grow
- Knowledge of business, management principles and practices
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM Databases. TempWorks experience is a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.