Director of Relationship Management
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
What we're looking for
The Director of Relationship Management will lead a team of frontline Managers and individual Relationship Managers across their client portfolios to ensure all A Cloud Guru customers achieve success in their partnership with ACG, while having a best-in-class experience.
The Relationship Management team functions as main points of contact for all A Cloud Guru customers to lead them through their full customer lifecycle, including the product delivery, on-boarding, support, and growth phases of their time with A Cloud Guru. The ultimate goal is to ensure a world class client experience, leading to increased retention and growth from all clients.
The Relationship Management team also functions as internal advocates for our clients, providing ongoing feedback to ACG internal teams, helping to drive iterative learnings and improvements across the company.
From the get-go you'll be responsible for the following:
- Deeply understanding our clients’ businesses, including current and future objectives
- Building strong external client/customer and internal stakeholder relationships
- Engaging creatively with clients post-sale, add value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ensure a optimal client experience, leading to retention and growth.
- Building and executing the RM playbook, including but not limited to QBRs and customer touchpoint cadence
- Becoming an expert in A Cloud Guru’s offering for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Team Management –
- Recruiting, hiring, developing and inspiring a world class relationship management team
- Setting goals and KPIs, mapping to global org priorities; track progress, and driving achievement
- Managing team pipeline to forecast growth, retention, and churn
- Ensuring systems are adopted and utilized (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Discover.Org and other internal systems)
To be successful you'll need to have the following:
- 8+ years of customer success, account management and/or sales experience – with a minimum of 4 years managing a team
- Experience working in a hyper-growth startup environment – SaaS highly preferred
- A track record of building and leading high performing teams
- Analytical mindset with ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
- Experience in hiring/talent, building team culture, and managing a team to perform against sales, retention and up-sell targets
- Bias towards action – you're a strong sales executor
- Highly flexible and adaptable – you thrive amidst change and growth
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. Our B2B sales team hang their hats in Austin, Texas.
While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description