Director, Relationship Management at Q2
Q2 BaaS is seeking a Director of Client Engagement Specialists who will report to the VP Operations Officer. The individual will be responsible for managing a team of Client Engagement Specialists who support issuing clients (fintechs and financial institutions). This is a high impact environment where both tactical and strategic interactions with our clients take place to achieve client satisfaction with our proprietary system of record CorePro and the financial services our clients use to distribute and ship product to their end customers. The chosen candidate will interact with our stakeholder fintech and bank issuing clients and our banks of record to ensure client satisfaction and growth of our clients portfolio.
- Ensure there is collaboration within Client Services, Delivery, Business Unit Operations, Product and Engineering to provide a best -in-class customer experience.
- Provide resources and direction to effectively serve our issuing clients, client training, reporting, presentations and communication
- Monitor and effectively manage to established KPI’s monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Establish a cross-product culture to include Client Support, Product, Engineering and Business Unit Operations to create a more efficient working environment for our clients to enhance their experience.
- Solicit feedback from our issuing clients on overall satisfaction of their Engagement Specialists and our products and services on a quarterly basis.
- Grow and maintain monthly revenue through client renewals, portfolio enhancement and growth strategies and professional services opportunities.
- Responsible for hiring, managing and developing employee(s)
- Create and maintain a motivational work environment
- Maintain an open communication with team and create consistent experiences across team to assist client experience
- Responsible as a client advisor with strong knowledge of the industry, competitors, Q2 BaaS portfolio Maintain clear communication and a shared plan of client service with Q2 Open operations team.
- Meet with assigned clients weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually to establish cadence for business reviews and corresponding interdepartmental reviews such as Product Roadmap, Engineering scalability, portfolio growth and solutions reviews and administrative billing and contract reviews
- Maintain detailed Account Plans for teams assigned clients to revenue guidance and monthly revenue growth forecasts.
- Represent Q2 at client and industry events.
- Provide input to Q2 Open management to align client strategy with roadmap.
- Secure client referenceability for net new Q2 Open opportunities.
- Coordinate appropriate resources for client engagements.
- Performs special projects as needed
- Monitor team and recommend changes to business unit’s policies, standards, and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or like field, technology, pre-law, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years in a payments and or bank related processing client management, success
- Strong knowledge of general banking with an understanding of deposit, lending and alternative investment products.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively within a team environment to ensure individual and departmental objectives are accomplished
- Must be able to interpret and analyze data from various sources in order to accurately maintain various data files
- Must be able to effectively coordinate short-term projects in order to relieve managers and/or other staff of associated administrative responsibilities
- Clear oral and written communication skills to effectively respond to employee, manager and/or customer inquiries and/or to accurately explain department policies and procedures
- Strong Personal Computer (PC) skills, especially those related to office software applications; word-processing software application skills are essential; working knowledge of database/spreadsheet applications and/or chart/graph software applications to adequately maintain records and/or prepare reports and presentation materials
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Visio and Project
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track-record in building and developing high-performing teams
- Team leadership experience, with ability to influence all levels of management in a matrix organized company
- Experience working with C-level and Senior Executives to understand their goals, provide a consultative approach to their strategy and recommend appropriate programs and solutions
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience in financial services technology, payments, digital/mobile channel delivery; leadership position experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of banks services, payments and digital banking
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree; MBA preferred
- Commercial focus, sales driven, results oriented and a client relationships manager
- Creative, persistent, and outgoing personality, eager to learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and reporting skills
- Superior analytical skills, using data to identify underlying trends and make informed decisions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- A complete team player; dedicated to the success of Q2 BaaS; acts out of a sense of shared responsibility and ownership for the success of the entire enterprise
- Ability to operate independently and in a team to manage company goals
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing market environment
- Solution-based approach to client relationships with a good understanding of technology
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30% or greater as needed to visit clients
- Inform Steering Committee and Executive Leadership team where appropriate
- Speak and represent Q2 BaaS at industry events as needed
- Educate internal partners via internal communication plan
- Creating Strategic Relationship Plans for identified target Clients
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.