Favor is looking for a Director of Support to lead the teams responsible for supporting our Customers, Runners, and live operations across all markets anytime that Favor is open.
The Director of Support is a member of the leadership team and responsible for the largest organization at Favor. With over 100 team members (and growing), you will manage the vision, strategy, and execution of the Runner Support, Customer Support, and Fraud teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Support Managers and representing Favor’s support and operations to the rest of the business.
- Lead and inspire the Support team to deliver a five-star customer experience
- Develop standards focused on reducing response times and providing high Customer and Runner satisfaction
- Design and implement scalable processes as Favor’s business and the size of the team evolve
- Set, report on, and be held responsible for support SLAs and satisfaction
- Implement consistent practices to capture and report on service metrics
- Responsible for projecting and hiring additional support headcount throughout the year
- Identify bugs and effectively communicate with the Product and Engineering teams to size issues affecting our customers and Runners
- Work with People Operations to implement and evangelize career development programs and opportunities
- Align Support initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the larger Favor organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in Support organizations
- 5-7 years leading a large Support organization
- Process oriented, empathic leader
- Strong analytical skills needed to track, report, and provide insights on daily, weekly, and monthly metrics
- Self-starter who thrives in an environment with shifting priorities
- Proven track record of helping to grow the careers of your people and their teams
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description