Director of Town + Country Resources at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
We are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative, and experienced business manager to lead our team at Town + Country Resources. The Ideal Candidate will have leadership experience in the recruiting and staffing industry, a personable demeanor, great attention to detail, strong writing & communications skills, and the ability to thrive in an environment that demands responsiveness and a sense of urgency.
As Director of Town and Country Resources, you will define the business strategy for the company and run the staffing agency operations to meet or exceed established financial goals. Town and Country employs approximately 20 office staff and hundreds of on-call domestic staff. You will collaborate and strategize with five experienced team leads who will report directly to you.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Run operations to meet business and financial goals.
- Collaborate with corporate finance to define financial goals for the company.
- Determine efficient staffing levels. Hire and develop staff to achieve the correct staffing levels and distribute work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Innovate to grow the business and develop new service lines depending on the market and needs of our clients and candidates.
- Work with corporate human resources and legal departments to ensure we were meeting all legal requirements for the business and our employees.
- Responsible for the final resolution of all advanced client and candidate issues.
- Retain key employees in the business.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to employees and corporate partners. Run contract renewals in partnership with Legal and Finance.
- Ensure the stand-alone Town + Country Resources website is updated and accurate.
- Recruit, screen, hire, and onboard new staff.
- Run quarterly and year-end review process for Town + Country Resources within guidelines provided by corporate human resources.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of business management experience in the staffing or customer service industry.
- Background in staffing services, operations management, and customer service.
- Track-record of success building and running outstanding customer service teams.
- You're curious by nature and can learn from and collaborate with placement and recruiting counselors who have extensive experience in the Bay Area domestic staffing industry.
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects.
- Experience with FileMaker Pro, Tableau, and call-center phone management tools is a plus.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).