Document Specialist - 501c3 Specialist (FTE) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we've helped to provide millions of customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
We are seeking an individual to join one of our formed business product teams. This role will contribute directly to the success of the business unit through strategic goal setting, creating new processes, and fulfillment of customer orders.
- Prepare 501c3 documents ordered by LegalZoom customers.
- Daily management and coordination of process serving deadlines.
- Maintain quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements.
- Work with management to develop appropriate business processes and metrics.
Skills and Experience
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet, and related software applications.
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Team player with excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Copy editing, proofreading, or academic grading experience.
- Experience in launching new products, setting procedures, and working with multiple teams, departments, and stakeholders.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.