Document Specialist- Special Filings Team- Contract to Hire
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Business Formations Special Filings team as Business Processing Specialists. The Business Processing Specialist will be responsible for assisting their team by efficiently performing various administrative tasks, assisting with the filing of documents as needed with each state's SOS while ensuring accuracy. This position is Contract to Hire.
What You'll Do:
- Organizing various documents to assist the team with the efficient processing of BSD orders as it relates to information that falls under the responsibility of the BFS team.
- Matching documents to their specific orders to help keep the processing of orders organized and streamlined.
- Matching processed orders with checks to send to the respective SOS's.
- Processing orders as needed to assist the team in reaching daily quota goals.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Type a minimum of 40-50 words per minute (10-key proficiency also preferred). Knowledge of keyboard shortcuts as well as be comfortable with Outlook, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working efficiently across multiple data platforms and utility suites (FileNet, SalesForce, Microsoft Office).
- Experience with general research (processor will need to utilize state database resources and internal processing documentation) and a willingness to correspond with different SOS entities.
- Utilize all correspondence in a production-related and professional fashion (both in orders and responded to urgent requests as needed).
- Highly organized and proactive as well as highly adaptive with a high level of attention to detail.
- A professional team player with the ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision, one who will take the initiative to ensure that the job is completed efficiently while keeping a high level of quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime (weekdays and weekends as business demands).
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.