Domain Architect - Digital Platforms - Platform Support at Ascension
We are hiring a full-time Domain Architect - Digital Platforms - Platform Support.
What You Will Do
- Provides technical expertise and direction for the development of complex hardware and software projects.
- Assists with decisions based on the highest degree of technical complexity and thorough understanding of the implications across the organization.
- Translates application and end user system requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyzes and solves complex problems, making recommendations as needed, applying creative, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge.
- Defines strategies for networking, server platform, desktop services, and security required to support relevant technical environments.
- Leads orientation and planning review sessions with the local Information Technology project managers.
Complexity of Work:
- Within the scope of the job, it requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Follow Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.