“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
The Desktop Support Specialist - CRM Admin position will be primarily responsible for support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) for the organization via our internal service desk. This individual will be responsible for reviewing escalated incidents and work with Bright Health team members to resolve their concerns. It is the responsibility of this individual to review all incoming/escalated support requests regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and process them in a timely manner according to applicable SLA’s. This individual is responsible for maintaining tickets within the Bright Health ticket system and may be required due to future business needs to take part in an on-call rotation to provide world class support to our Bright team members. This individual serves as a member of the Service Desk team which is part of the broader End User Technology team. As a team we provide IT services and support for all Bright Health employees. Our client is the Bright Health employees, and you will be a part of the team that is the first line of support for overall success. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from small tasks that often happen behind the scenes.
- Review and respond to all incoming/escalated tickets in accordance to SLA via phone/email/chat/screenshare
- Work on problems of diverse nature where logical evaluation and judgment are required
- Work with product and engineering teams to properly escalate items as needed
- Documentation – create and revise documentation within IT knowledgebase
- Provide regular feedback to Service Desk Manager on areas for improvement, identifying ticket trends, and making suggestions for future service desk enhancements
- Report software issues and communicate with the development team
- Instruct end users best practices and system usage
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g., Infrastructure, Security, Change Management). Work with the broader IT team and external partners/suppliers on problem management.
- Experience with triaging web applications and gathering debug information from web browsers
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or another (CRM) is preferred, but not expected.
- Basic knowledge of how Dynamics 365 can integrate with other products within the Microsoft Stack (e.g., Outlook, Sharepoint) preferred, but not expected
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans about technical issues.
- Develop and conduct training and documentation
- Certification in Dynamics 365 preferred but not mandatory
- Engage with users in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to users in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels
- Seek out ways to improve process, productivity, and make recommendations
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.