Eloqua Administrator - Contractor at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking a 6 month short-term, experienced contractor to join us as our temporary Eloqua administrator for a handful of projects to optimize our Eloqua instance as well as our integration to SalesForce (SFDC). We are looking for a seasoned Eloqua veteran who is highly knowledgeable about Eloqua best practices as well as standard operational programs within the platform (sync to SFDC, data compliance, data hygiene, lead scoring, preference centers, etc.). You would be a member of the Marketing Operations team, focused exclusively on enhancing the foundational aspects of our Eloqua instance. Specifically, you will help us evolve our opt in/out Eloqua programs, lead scoring model implementation, sync criteria and rules to SFDC and general data clean-up and platform organization. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and experienced in integration and improvement of marketing automation platforms, specifically Eloqua.
- Work with the leader of marketing ops to define and execute tactical plans for Eloqua instance improvement in four key areas: data protection, database cleanliness, lead management, and integrations to adjacent systems
- Improve opt in/out strategy for incoming leads and subsequent data sync to SFDC
- Evaluate and build programs to initially (and automatically) cleanse marketing automation lead and contact database
- Review and update data sync to SFDC based on marketing objectives around leads and campaigns
- Review and update lead scoring programs in Eloqua to better align with marketing objectives around lead hand-off to sales.
- 3 or more years of marketing operations, marketing consultant or agency experience required.
- Eloqua certification (or equivalent in tenure)
- Working experience in SalesForce, data sync/integration and lead flow management
- Knowledge and experience with global data protection laws and implementation practices
- Demonstrated success implementing and/or improving data, programs and efficacy of marketing automation platforms
- Experience with marketing automation platform migrations
- Experience with 6sense, Drift, Outreach and/or Path Factory
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.