End User Adoption Specialist at Q2
Q2 is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Innovation Studio team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our end-user marketing team by building scalable and insightful reports and dashboards. This role will require collaboration across multiple functional teams in the business in addition to various partners in the Innovation Studio program. In this position you will have the opportunity to balance data analysis along with leveraging data insights and stories to influence the strategic direction of marketing programs we provide our financial institution customers to attract and engage end-users.
The candidate should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a self-starter and an excellent team player, as we thrive on collaboration and cohesive team effort.
· Measure and report on the effectiveness of all end-user marketing programs.
· Partner with internal cross-functional teams and external data and technology vendors to test and build scalable data dashboards.
· Develop data strategy to support marketing analytics and enhance business intelligence needed to provide timely, insightful and action-oriented monitoring of marketing programs.
· Develop data-centric strategies to drive effective campaigns and achieve excellence in acquisition, engagement, and retention.
· Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns; automate any best practices as standard processes.
· Work closely with the Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to analyze traffic patterns, report behavior and trends and provide actionable insights to the stake holders.
· Collaborate with marketing and sales to turn data insights into compelling stories to support sales efforts
· Work on advanced analytics tasks like Attribution Modelling, Multi-touch channel reporting and predictive modelling.
· Drive, analyze and interpret AB tests and experiments using various methodologies to provide meaningful insights and help with decision making.
· Build and maintain dashboards and reports to track effectiveness and efficiency improvement over time and to guide future decisions.
· Extract data insights and correlations to assist in targeting, re-targeting, and cross-sell of FIs and end-users
Experience and Knowledge:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analyst type role.
· High-level attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
· Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools.
· Proven track record of leveraging data & insights to drive business results.
· Proficient with Salesforce.com
· Proficient with Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
· Knowledge of Banking practices is helpful
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.