End User Services Analyst (Contractor) at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
What you’ll do:
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Configure, install, troubleshoot Apple desktops and laptops OS and supported applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices such as smartphone-Android; iPad/iPhone including mobile security software
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer service support to management levels and users.
- Work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve end user problems
- Cover a phone shift for a block of time during the helpdesk hours of 7am-7pm.
- Administer and Troubleshoot VPN Access including multi-factor authentication
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers, scanners, and fax devices
- Administer user access to Active Directory and Single Sign On
- Provision and maintain phones in both internal VoIP system and external mobile/cell services
- Facilitate IT help tickets to closure in a timely manner, and assist other technicians in resolving larger issues.
- Create and delete accounts as part of on-boarding/off-boarding process.
- Support audio and video equipment and services in conference rooms.
- Track internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Configure and relocate computer equipment as required.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Experience required in both Windows and Mac OS
- Proficiency working with Executive level staff
- 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Server 2008 R2/20012 Active Directory
- Exchange Online – Office 365 and GSuite
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019/Office 365
- Apple and Jamf - MCP certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Ping One Single Sign On
- Knowledge of Box Cloud Storage
- Knowledge of Trend Micro, Office Scan, Encryption, and Mobile Device Security.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.