End User Support Technician at LegalZoom
As a legal company that relies on technology, LegalZoom employees always need to be connected. Our desktop support team responds in record time and troubleshoots issues that help keep Zoomers connected and able to work. We love this internal support group and can’t wait to add more capable talent.
If you’re a top-notch desktop support technician who is skilled with both MAC and PC environments, apply to be a team player with us.
What you’ll do:
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Configure, install, troubleshoot Apple desktops and laptops OS and supported applications.
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices such as smartphone-Android; iPad/iPhone including mobile security software.
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer service support to management levels and users.
- Work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve end user problems
- Cover a phone shift for a block of time during the helpdesk hours of 7am-7pm.
- Administer and Troubleshoot VPN Access including multi-factor authentication
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers, scanners, and fax devices
- Administer user access to Active Directory and Single Sign On
- Provision and maintain phones in both internal VoIP system and external mobile/cell services
- Facilitate IT help tickets to closure in a timely manner, and assist other technicians in resolving larger issues.
- Create and delete accounts as part of on-boarding/off-boarding process.
- Support audio and video equipment and services in conference rooms.
- Track internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Configure and relocate computer equipment as required.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Experience required in both Windows and Mac OS
- Proficiency working with Executive level staff
- 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Server 2008 R2/20012 Active Directory
- Exchange Online – Office 365 and GSuite
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019/Office 365
- Apple and Jamf - MCP certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Ping One Single Sign On
- Knowledge of Box Cloud Storage
- Knowledge of Trend Micro, Office Scan, Encryption, and Mobile Device Security.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.