Enterprise Customer Success Manager
ClearDATA is seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your account management expertise and gain new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Enterprise clients in a SaaS model, cloud hosting environment, or cloud-based professional services. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a huge plus. In our fast growth environment, we are looking for people that are eager to continuously learn and willing to work to make it happen.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Enterprise client relationship within the customer care and service delivery organization.
- Own the customer satisfaction, create success plans for your clients, and ensure the execution of the plan with the technical customer care teams.
- Own retention planning for your Enterprise clients, continuously analyzing data and doing pattern recognition as it relates to your clients’ service consumption and other key profile attributes.
- Own and lead the customer onboarding process for your Enterprise clients.
- Share best practices within your team, contribute to and help develop ongoing training for the customer success activities such as Customer Retention, Satisfaction (NPS), and growth strategy with the Sales team.
- Lead and own your clients onsite and offsite visit agenda, cross-functional planning and participation, execution of the visit, and post-visit lessons learned for continuous improvement to the CSM practice within ClearDATA.
- Continually track and provide plans on how to improve customer success KPIs and performance management within ClearDATA.
- Collaborate with sales team to improve forecasting efforts, stay on target and assess new or missed business opportunities
- Work directly with ClearDATA customer care admins, engineers, and architects to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible as needed.
- Act as Project Manager for complex, none routine, work related to your Enterprise clients.
What You Need:
- Strong business acumen related to AWS, Azure, or Google GCP.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Enterprise clients, or demonstrated ability to own such relationships.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technology consulting and/or relevant experience.
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Project Management experience or demonstrated competency to lead complex Enterprise client engagements.
- The ability to identify and define client’s business problems and issues and leverage ClearDATA’s products as a solution.
- Strong presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- A strong and passionate desire to learn in both structured and unstructured self-learning setting.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working with HIPAA compliant technology
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google is a huge plus
- Experience working directly with Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience leading complex client projects
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.