Enterprise Solutions Director
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
- Develop and refine DISCO’s consultative approach to firm / organization-wide deployment of the DISCO technology including process mapping and workflow development for early data assessment, migration, document review, and production.
- Play an active role in scoping project timelines and success criteria and driving teams to exceed expectations
- Develop risk mitigation strategies
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to provide feedback to product and delivery teams to ensure client’s needs are met
- Act as an escalation point for customer concerns.
- 5+ years of experience managing team of 10+ project managers and/or analysts
- 10+ years experience as a consultant or project manager focused on IT implementation at a law firm, legal technology company or legal department
- Expert in ediscovery best practices around data preservation, collection, processing, review, and production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present information to Executive level audience
- Experience implementing new tools and change management for large company-wide programs with a focus on operational efficiency
- Experience leading projects with internal legal stakeholders as well as cross-functional technical teams.
- Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global company environment.
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest-growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid health insurance
- Additional benefits: vision and dental insurance, 401(k)