Enterprise Support Manager (AWS)
ClearDATA is seeking a dynamic Amazon Web Services team leader who wants to use their management passion and skills to truly make a difference in healthcare!
You will be managing the Cloud computing-technical team who is responsible for onboarding and supporting our large enterprise clients on the ClearDATA AWS platform. This position reports to our Director, Enterprise Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, lead, develop and coach an AWS-focused team of technical admins, engineers, and architects in support of large enterprise clients 24x7.
- Drive continuous improvement and operational discipline through collaborative and proactive activities across Product, Sales, Account Management, and Operational Excellence organizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise customer base relative to their solutions, business drivers, success criteria, and long-term strategy.
- Lead team in driving customer satisfaction
- Lead and ensure the team is highly trained in all services and following procedures and protocols prescribed in the ClearDATA delivery model.
- Lead the mitigation of delivery risks & issues.
- Manage tightly to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights.
- Educate customers on ClearDATA services and translate those into a clear business value proposition.
- Take a data-driven approach, to the incident and problem management.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of technical experience with significant personal capability in AWS
- 5+ years in building and managing high-performing technical teams
- 5+ years of customer support leadership experience for Enterprise Accounts in customer-facing roles.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- High degree of technical and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering enterprise IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Additional technical capability in Azure or GCP
- Experience leading Cloud Support, DevOps or CloudOps teams
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401(k)
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive base, and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D