SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised.We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
We are seeking an Entitlements Analyst to support the sales, support and finance organizations.
Who You Are
You are a self-motivated team-player with strong communication skills, superb attention to detail, and sense of urgency to support sales and customer needs. You thrive in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment.
What You'll Do
- Entitlement Process. Own the entitlement process for prospective and current SpyCloud customers at each step in their journey.
- Creation of proof-of-concept accounts.
- Verify all new customer accounts including type of license, domains, and other administrative data necessary to deliver license.
- Enable license key with accuracy to license purchase terms.
- License Accuracy and Audits.Maintain data integrity of customer records and entitlements through regular audits of systems. Resolve complicated account management issues as well as the needs of sales organization and finance requirements through the entitlement process.
- KPI Tracking and Reporting.Calculate and report on the critical top-line key performance metrics and active license measurements.
- Customer Experience. Work with CSM to develop and manage the customer experience.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years progressive experience in operations, finance/accounting, or sales support
- Prefer experience with SaaS based technology organizations
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or HubSpot (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel
- Positive and energetic communication skills