Looking for candidates to begin January 2019
Who are we?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
Personify is seeking an entry level candidate for our Austin office. Personify’s Epic Specialist is a full-time position. We are looking for recent graduates or candidates looking for an opportunity to change industries/careers paths. Please note, candidates must be available to work a full-time schedule.
What You’ll Do:
S/he works closely with the finance/marketing and operations departments and will work in each department for 4 months on various projects and tasks learning the in’s and out’s of each team and gain an overall understanding of the business and internal operations. S/he will work closely with the team and help support the needs of the individual teams. Once the rotation is finished it will be determined based on performance and skills which department will become s/he’s full-time home.
Does this sound like you?
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and time/project management skills; possess the ability to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Contribute to the ongoing expansion of the business unit and assist with ideation and research for the market
- Basic understanding of the principles of the business and have an interest in tech and software
- Work closely with manager to develop weekly and monthly report outs (pulling data and developing insights)
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others
This person must be able to work effectively with a variety of different positions in the first year to help grow their understanding of the business and help find the area which they are most passionate about. S/he must have good organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines. S/he must have solid knowledge of MS Office Suite and superior verbal and written communication skills. They are generally someone who has recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree and is looking for entry-level experience in the tech world. S/he must demonstrate the ability to become a strong integral part of the Personify family.