Are you driven to succeed by exceeding expectations? Do you have a passion for details and crafting results from ambiguity? Do you thrive on supporting executives and their initiatives in a fast paced environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organized self-starter to add value and make a positive impact in the role of Executive Administrator. This fast-paced position will play a key role in providing significant support for top executive leadership at Pillow a HomeAway company. This person will also provide supplemental assistance to the Administrative/EA team in our growing Austin offices.
The Executive Administrator will provide comprehensive administrative support to our team and their management teams. Specifically this person will be supporting two to three of our executive leaders and management teams, focusing on specific segments of our organization. This support requires managing multiple calendars, complex travel itineraries (including international), end-to-end meeting coordination, accounting, billing and special events. Such support will require a high-level of discretion and will impact significant matters.
The position requires strong organization and impeccable attention to details as well as the ability to see all of the pieces of the puzzle in order to avoid possible complications. Project coordination experience, well-developed computer and internet research skills, and the aptitude to prioritize work-flow with limited supervision are essential. Flexibility, excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff are also required. Professionalism is critical across all levels of communication. There will be a wide range of other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects significant to the business such as special projects for the executives, coordination of special events, and facilitate catering orders when necessary.
What you'll do:
- Comprehensive support of our leaders and their organizations
- Calendar management
- Travel planning and coordination for leaders
- Meeting or event coordination for with internal and external partners, including on and offsite meetings, team and networking events
- Managing special high level -projects including day to day management of high level business initiatives, requiring a deep understanding of the business and leadership agenda
- Maintain meeting notes and minutes, prepare documentation and presentations for meetings and prepare meeting conference spaces to ensure seamless and effective meetings
- Expense reporting, invoicing and processing for teams
- Maintain constant communication with customers via handwritten thank you notes
Who you are:
- 4-5 Experience as an executive assistant or office administrator
- 4-5 years experience with project coordination
- 4-5 years experience scheduling and coordinating international travel
- 4+ years experience supporting the execution of high level business initiatives including assigning tasks and priorities, writing agendas, coordinating lunches with groups and M&A
- Strong proficiency in MS Office programs and Google Docs
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Bill.com
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.