Executive Assistant to the CEO at Molecula
Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you!
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for the perfect Executive Assistant to the CEO. This position reports directly to the CEO and will be a liaison to internal and external stakeholders. Your job will be fast-paced, unpredictable, and rewarding. You’ll need to be professional, organized, and excel at quick-thinking and creative problem solving. The EA to the CEO needs to make sure today goes smoothly so that the CEO can focus on masterminding tomorrow. You will be responsible for juggling tasks, managing various projects, and getting to know the business inside and out, including the technology, the team and the customers.
The ideal candidate is a no-nonsense, driven, digital native who knows how to get things done. We are looking for a confident team player with a naturally positive attitude, careful attention to detail, and an eye for design would be icing on top.
- Managing the CEO inbox
- Managing the CEO calendar
- Managing reports
- Proofing and distributing various communications
- Attending meetings, taking and distributing minutes
- Coordinating Zoom meetings, conference calls, and interviews
- Coordinating travel (post COVID)
- Actively keeping up to date with industry and team happenings
- Light office management duties
What You’ll Need:
- People skills—you’ll need to coordinate and communicate in a way that puts others at ease because you are so on top of it
- Ability to think like the CEO and prioritize accordingly
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Mastery of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of business software and services such as Zoom, Slack, Monday, Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Twitter, ect.
- Interest and ability to continuously learn new technologies and software
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to put together a presentation that follows a style guide
- Business-related degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years in a fast-paced professional environment
- Experience in a high-tech environment, reporting to a busy executive a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.