DISCO is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the EVP & CRO, and the SVP of Sales to work collaboratively with multiple organizations within the company to help drive the success of DISCO. At its core, the Executive Assistant will allow the EVP & CRO, and SVP of Sales, to scale, and give them back their most important resource: time. Thanks to the behind-the-scenes work of an Executive Assistant, Executives are able to make better and faster decisions, have a greater ability to drive high performance by developing deeper relationships with their team, and are more equipped to hold people accountable to their commitments.
In this role, you will operate at a tactical, strategic, and operational level, often handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between departments or leaders areas of responsibility. You will manage multiple schedules, travel itineraries, and coordinate meetings and special events. At a strategic level, you will track the flow of a relationship, project, or initiative from end-to-end. A high-level of professionalism and discretion is required as you will be working with external parties including the Board of Directors, outside executives, clients, vendors, and other Executive Assistants.
What You'll Do
- Provide scheduling support for the EVP & CRO, and SVP of Sales, assisting in prioritizing and organizing meetings and events.
- Create daily meeting briefs for the CRO including organizing relevant documents and key players for all scheduled meetings.
- Manage, organize, and flag priority emails for the CRO.
- Coordinate agendas, take notes, and manage action items for weekly meetings.
- Work closely with CRO Chief of Staff on day-to-day functions and ad hoc projects.
- Prioritize projects and tasks so you can meet multiple, tight deadlines.
- Responsible for helping with cross-department communication and helping facilitate a first-rate experience.
- Responsible for all travel requirements for CRO & SVP of Sales including bookings, changes, and timely expense reports.
- Develop and improve different processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensuring workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate.
- Prepare and run quarterly business reviews.
- Operate in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
- Help facilitate and organize team activities and events.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
Who You Are
- 2-4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Curious and creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks.
- Personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types, including executives and clients (high degree of integrity and confidentiality).
- Understand how to help others mitigate the challenges of competing priorities and better manage their time.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and an adaptable learner.
- Strong understanding that process and procedures can continuously be improved, and work cross-functionally to identify and apply better solutions.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Even Better If You Have
- Experience in a high growth SaaS business environment.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.