Executive Assistant to the Head of International Sales, the Head of Client Services and the Head of Marketing at Invitae
Executive Assistant to the Head of International Sales, the Head of Client Services and the Head of Marketing
Provide executive assistant support to the head of International Sales, Head of Client Services and the Head of Marketing. The candidate must be capable of managing a demanding workload and prioritizing tasks with little-to-no direct supervision in a fast-paced, growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, have a team-focused approach to problem solving and have fun. The role requires the ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests with appropriate urgency, demonstrated confidentiality, and strong instincts to make the right decisions for the business.
· Proactively manage complex calendars, allowing for flexibility to quickly adapt as priorities shift.
· Act as a key liaison for coordination of communications with internal and external collaborators.
· Manage projects and special assignments not limited to Domestic and International Regional meetings and similar offsites. managing vendor coordination, meeting set up, catering and related dinners.
· Coordinate all aspects of on-site meetings that may involve external visitors.
· Arrange domestic, and potentially international, travel details: flights, ground transfers, lodging, dining reservations, conference passes, expense reports submissions, etc.
· Management of the Commercial PO/PR process which involves detailed attention to tracking and final approvals
· EA team participation: Actively participate in the Executive Assistant team meetings, keeping the team informed of upcoming events and providing back up coverage, when needed.
· 5+ years Executive Admin experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced office
· Associates or BS degree preferred
· Proactive and resourceful team player who can work independently
· Excellent computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Internet, presentation development skills, and GSuite expertise must be at a very high level
· Demonstrated confidentiality
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and open to project work
· Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive ‘and’ flexible attitude to the job
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.